While your soil does supply some of the nutrients that turf grass needs, most soils are not able to provide all of them during the entire growing season. A healthy and actively growing lawn uses a great deal of energy. Fertilizer helps your lawn stay healthy by promoting new leaf and root growth. Each lawn is different and we offer multiple packages to suit your needs. At Royal Lawn Care, we use nationally recognized brands to supply fertilization products for the health of your lawn.
Our Basic 4-step Fertilizer Program with Approximate Application Times:
- Step 1 – Crabgrass Prevention & Fertilizer – Applied in March
- Step 2 – Weed & Feed – Applied in Mid-April
- Step 3 – Weed & Feed w/Crabgrass Prevention – Applied in Early June
- Step 4 – Winterizer – Applied in October
Other Lawn Rejuvenation Services We Offer:
- Grub Control
- Lime applications
- Aeration & Over seeding
- Sod Installation
- Complete lawn restoration
Thank you for your submission.